Vacancy: International Field Engineer Germany
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and organized? Then we are looking for you!
International Field Engineer German (South of Germany)
JVM supplies the European Pharmacies with automation solutions for patient specific medication distribution which increase medication adherence and reduces health care cost.
The function and goal of Services is to provide the best and most adequate service to our customers.
The purpose of the International Field Engineer is to install new machines at our customers and provide them with service and maintenance activities. All in perfect harmony with the customer and to their specified needs. Customer contact should be professional and appropriate according to the situation. International Field Engineer can have three seniority levels: International Field Engineer / International Field Engineer Medior / International Field Engineer Senior.
Your tasks and responsibilities are
International Field Engineer:
- Canister Warehouse management
- Production Warehouse management
- Deliver finished goods to warehouse
- Maintain production facility and means
- Produce canisters
- Prepare machines for installation
- Execute additional logistics tasks ( identification of new article and labelling eq)
- Handling rma‘s
- Machine preparation
- Service and Maintenance systems
- Solving simple errors/disturbances in hard- and software
- Report progress and results
- Perform all activities within the Services department
- Visit existing and potential customers and advises the customer about the possibilities and the use of JVM Europe products.
- Ensure the alignment with Sales Support concerning delivery, installation, billing, after sales, service etc.
- Reports all sales activities in the CRM system
- Identifies market developments in and around his territory in alignment with his team leader.
Additional for Medior: International Field Engineer:
- Installation, Service and Maintenance (new) systems.
- Solving complex errors/disturbances in hard- and software.
- Advising customers on location about efficient use and technical solutions.
- Available to work in consignment.
Additional for Senior: International Field Engineer:
- Solving very complex errors/disturbances in hard- and software.
- Customer training
The competencies that we consider important are
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality
- Communication skills
- Commercially driven
- Results focused
- Problem solving
- Quality focus
- Attention to details
We ask for a candidate with
- International Field Engineer – Secondary Vocational Education (VMBO /MBO) and a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- International Field Engineer Medior – Secondary Vocational Education and additional training MBO/MBO +) and a minimum of 3 years’ working experience.
- International Field Engineer Senior – Higher Vocational Education (HBO) and a minimum of 5 year working experience
- Sufficient background in Software and Hardware
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken). French or German preferred
We offer you
A challenging position in a fast changing environment with a friendly and informal team. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our young market-driven company. We also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within our rapidly growing organization.
If you feel you are the right addition to our team and you fit this profile, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position please contact our HR department on telephone number +31 (0) 320 269 320.
Our selection requirements extend beyond knowledge and expertise alone. Our selection process is also based to a large extent on feel for service, enthusiasm, mentality and reliability.