Vacancy: Customer Support Officer
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and organized? Then we are looking for you!
Customer Support Officer at our European Headquarters in Lelystad, The Netherlands
JVM supplies the European Pharmacies with automation solutions for patient specific medication distribution which increase medication adherence and reduces health care cost.
The function and goal of Customer Support is to provide the best and most adequate service to our customers and organisation.
The Customer Support officer is a first point of contact. The primary role of a Customer Support officer is to respond to a variety of customer incidents, requests and inquiries via the telephone and or email. The range of inquiries and requests Customer Support officer may respond to include:
- Receive and register all calls and or emails.
- Find solutions for the received incidents.
- Communicate solutions to the customer.
- Register all solutions in a traceable manner.
Your tasks and responsibilities are
- Receive, register and manage all incoming service/support calls from customers and International Field Engineers
- Report on FAQ customers & International Field Engineers
- Analyze and categorize calls in appropriate categories
- Follow decision tree procedures and suggest improvement and solutions
- Monitor and analyses customer behavior based on call information
- Perform software updates
- Available to work in consignment
- Perform all activities within the Services department
The competencies that we consider important are
- Generic Competencies
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Communication skills
- Incident Analysis
- Result orientated
- Set priorities
We ask for a candidate with
- Secondary vocational (MBO/MBO+)and additional training
- Minimum of 4 years’ of experience in a similar international position
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of at least 1 foreign language (German or French) (written and spoken)
We offer you
A challenging position in a fast changing environment with a friendly and informal team. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our young market-driven company. We also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within our rapidly growing organization.
If you feel you are the right addition to our team and you fit this profile, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position please contact our HR department on telephone number +31 (0) 320 269 320.
Our selection requirements extend beyond knowledge and expertise alone. Our selection process is also based to a large extent on feel for service, enthusiasm, mentality and reliability.