Vacancy: Financial Administrator (parttime)
Are you flexible, a real team player and analytical? Then we are looking for you!
16 hours a week
JVM Europe is a flexible and customer-oriented company involved in the development, production and marketing of fully automated medication packaging systems. Costumers are pharmacies, wholesalers and hospitals in all of Europe. JVM Europe is the European market leader with a prominent position in the area of quality management and innovation. Approximately 50 employees work at the head quarter in Lelystad and in other European countries we have about 20 employees.
The team consists of a group of motivated and enthusiastic employees. The corporate culture at JVM Europe is open, informal and no-nonsense. JVM Europe represents a growing international organization where motivated employees challenge themselves every day to improve.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Administrator, for 16 hours a week with the possibility of more working hours on the longer term. The function and goal of the Finance department is to administer, collect, pay and report on all financial and corporate affairs issues connected to the delivery, maintenance and support offered to the customers. Logistics is responsible for the logistical and production activities and for maintaining the warehouse and production facility and the stored means and materials.
The Financial Administrator handles financial administrative activities in the Exact environment and informs and reports in case financial issues occur. The main emphasis of this role will be to monitor and guard the AR collections.
Your tasks and responsibilities are
- Administer and control general ledgers of all countries
- Administer insurances of all countries
- Bank administration
- Legal/regulatory administration (VAT declaration, CBS report, etc.)
- Debtor and/or Creditor administration
- Receive/Send invoices (including term invoices)
- Receive/Conduct Payments
- Monitor AR (start-up collection procedure if needed)
- Contributes data for periodic financial reports (budgets, financial statements, quarterly reports, etc.)
- Check the service order and send invoice to customer
- Send quarterly contract invoices
- Monitoring on-time payments for service contracts
- Execute all additional financial administrative activities
The competencies that we consider important are
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Team player
- Attention to detail
We ask for a candidate with
- Secondary Vocational Education and Additional Training (MBO, MBO+).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Financial Administrator
- Knowledge of Synergy and Exact Globe
We offer you
A challenging position in a hectic environment with a friendly and informal team. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our young market-driven company. We also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within our rapidly growing organization.
If you feel you are the right addition to our team and you fit this profile, please respond quickly and send a CV with a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection requirements extend beyond knowledge and expertise alone. Our selection process is also based to a large extent on feel for service, enthusiasm, mentality and reliability.