JVM supplies the European Pharmacies with automation solutions for patient specific medication distribution which increase medication adherence and reduces health care cost.
The function and goal of the Finance department is to administer, collect, pay and report on all financial and corporate affairs issues connected to the delivery, maintenance and support offered to the customers. Logistics is responsible for the logistical and production activities and for maintaining the warehouse and production facility and the stored means and materials.
The Financial Administrator handles financial administrative activities in the Exact environment and informs and reports in case financial issues occur.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administer and control general ledgers of all countries
• Administer insurances of all countries
• Bank administration
• Legal/regulatory administration (VAT declaration, CBS report, etc.)
• Debtor and/or Creditor administration
• Receive/Send invoices (including term invoices)
• Receive/Conduct Payments
• Monitor AR (start-up collection procedure if needed)
• Contributes data for periodic financial reports (budgets, financial statements, quarterly reports, etc.)
• Check the service order and send invoice to customer
• Send quarterly service invoices
• Monitoring on-time payments for service contracts
• Execute all additional financial administrative activities
• Flexibility and Changeability
• Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
• Team player
• Attention to detail
INDICATION OF REQUIRED WORKING, THINKING AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL
• Secondary Vocational Education and Additional Training (MBO, MBO+).
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience as a Financial Administrator
• Knowledge of Synergy and Exact Globe