Technical and Functional Application Officer
JVM supplies the European Pharmacies with automation solutions for patient specific medication distribution which increase medication adherence and reduces health care cost.
The Technical/Functional Application Officer will ensure the correct functioning of the Synergy environment and all related applications for all employees (temporary and permanent). The Technical/Functional Application Officer is capable of understanding the individual user wishes and provides adequate solutions while guarding the company processes and structure. The Technical/Functional Application Officer ensures that users (internal customers) are optimally supported and if necessary trained or guided through the system so they can execute their jobs as efficient as possible.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General management of the Exact workspace (Synergy and Globe)
- Support external parties for development and innovation systems and support applications
- Test, update and improve the system according to requirements
- Advise management on new developments and possibilities
- Train, coach and support users.
- Propose improvement plans, execute and inform management on progress and non-conformity
- Participation in projects related to Exact workspace or applications
- Execute all activities within their department
- Back up ICT System Management Officer
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Problem Analysis
- Organize own activities/set priorities
- Attention to Detail
INDICATION OF REQUIRED WORKING, THINKING AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL
- Higher Vocational Education
- A minimum of 3 years IT experience