Vacancy: Customer Support Officer German speaking
JVM Europe is looking for a German speaking Customer Support Officer!
Our company, JVM Europe, believes that every patient has the right to receive the correct medication, whether it is one pill a day or 10 pills a day. Patients should not have to worry if their pharmacy, hospital or caregiver is giving them the correct dosage at the correct time. Our products ensure that this worry is taken away and our solutions offer unparalleled accuracy and security.
Today, JVM Europe is the European leader in pharmacy automation solutions, with more than 1000 systems installed throughout Europe and more than 15,000 worldwide.
Our vision is: “To live in a world where any medication can be given safely and efficiently to all patients, with no fear of mistaken dosages.”
Therefor we thrive to provide automated pharmaceutical solutions of the highest quality enabling our customers to deliver the right medicine in the right dosage at the right time and to the right patient.
JVM Europe BV is the European Headquarter located in Lelystad in the Netherlands. Next to our office in the Netherlands we also have an entity in France and Germany (DACH).
For our Dutch market we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic:
Customer Support Officer (Duitssprekend)
We are looking for a Customer Support Officer who finds it challenging to find a solution, together with our Field Engineers, for the questions of our clients regarding our machines. The Customer Support Officer will report directly to the Team Leader Customer Support & Planning and will work closely with other departments within our organization.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receiving, registering and organizing the incoming requests for help
• Performing Software updates
• Reporting on FAQ of customers and International field engineers
• Propose the delivery of process optimization
The requirements are:
• A proactive attitude: it is important that you think along in both short and long term solutions (prevention is better than solving)
• At least two years of experience in a similar role
• A relevant completed MBO education, or work experience of equal value
• Affinity with and knowledge of software
• Technical insight
• Good knowledge of German, English and Dutch (both spoken and written)
• Flexibility to run consignment service once every 6 to 8 weeks in the future
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in working for JVM Europe? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org