Vacancy: Project Manager
JVM Europe is looking for a Project Manager!
Our company, JVM Europe, believes that every patient has the right to receive the correct medication, whether it is one pill a day or 10 pills a day. Patients should not have to worry if their pharmacy, hospital or caregiver is giving them the correct dosage at the correct time. Our products ensure that this worry is taken away and our solutions offer unparalleled accuracy and security.
Today, JVM Europe is the European leader in pharmacy automation solutions, with more than 1000 systems installed throughout Europe and more than 15,000 worldwide.
Our vision is: “To live in a world where any medication can be given safely and efficiently to all patients, with no fear of mistaken dosages.”
Therefor we thrive to provide automated pharmaceutical solutions of the highest quality enabling our customers to deliver the right medicine in the right dosage at the right time and to the right patient.
JVM Europe BV is the European Headquarter located in Lelystad in the Netherlands. Next to our office in the Netherlands we also have an entity in France and Germany (DACH).
For our Dutch market we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic:
We are looking for a Project Manager who thrives in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and is able to adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess strong agility and flexibility skills, and is passionate about driving change and innovation to help our organization grow and succeed.
The Project Manager will report directly to the Team Leader Sales Support and will work closely with other departments within our organization.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project planning and initiation: You will be responsible for planning and initiating the project, which includes defining the project scope, objectives, deliverables, timelines, and internal and external resource requirements. You will also identify risks and develop contingency plans;
- Project monitoring and control: You will monitor the project’s progress and performance, and take corrective action as needed to ensure that the project stays on track. You will also report project status and adjust the project plan as necessary;
- Communication management: You will be responsible for managing all communication related to the project, including internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure that all details about the project’s progress, and any changes or issues that arise are shared with the departments;
- Budget management: You will manage the project budget, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the project is delivered within budget;
- Quality management: You will be responsible for ensuring that the project meets the required quality standards and that all deliverables are of high quality;
- Risk management: You will identify and manage project risks, developing contingency plans as necessary;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software project management processes and workflows.
The requirements are:
- Higher vocational education (HBO);
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively also under pressure;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English which is the company language. German language is preferred;
- Use of IT systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with working in a diverse culture and international environment;
- Proactive and positive attitude.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in working for JVM Europe? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV via email to: email@example.com