Vacancy: Sales Representative BV
JVM Europe is looking for a Sales Representative for the Dutch market!
Our company, JVM Europe, believes that every patient has the right to receive the correct medication, whether it is one pill a day or 10 pills a day. Patients should not have to worry if their pharmacy, hospital or caregiver is giving them the correct dosage at the correct time. Our products ensure that this worry is taken away and our solutions offer unparalleled accuracy and security.
Today, JVM Europe is the European leader in pharmacy automation solutions, with more than 1000 systems installed throughout Europe and more than 15,000 worldwide.
Our vision is: “To live in a world where any medication can be given safely and efficiently to all patients, with no fear of mistaken dosages.”
Therefor we thrive to provide automated pharmaceutical solutions of the highest quality enabling our customers to deliver the right medicine in the right dosage at the right time and to the right patient.
JVM Europe BV is the European Headquarter located in Lelystad in the Netherlands. Next to our office in the Netherlands we also have an entity in France and Germany (DACH).
For our Dutch market we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic:
Sales Representative BV
We are looking for a Sales Representative who thrives in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and is able to adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess strong agility and flexibility skills, and is passionate about driving change and innovation to help our organization grow and succeed.
The Sales Representative will report directly to the Commercial Director and will work closely with our technical sales consultant and our sales support team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain (Key) Accounts for effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability;
- Set up and provide client quotations and tender support;
- Improve client experience and support in building up client relationships;
- Analyze client’s feedback and identify potential improvement areas;
- Work to drive JVM Europe sales, to support supplier partnerships and actively promote core products and value-added services;
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for your designated territory;
- Identifies opportunities and products in the market and has an accurate picture of its commercial possibilities;
- Reports weekly the results (KPIs);
- Participates in trade fairs and events.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communication or related field;
- 5-10 years of sales in the healthcare industry, preferably in pharmaceutical automation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong customer relationship management skills;
- Dutch mother tongue and very good command of English which is the company language. German language is preferred;
- Use of IT systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with working in a diverse culture and international environment;
- Proactive and positive attitude.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in working for JVM Europe? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org