Team Leader Sales Support
Are you flexible, enthusiastic and organized? Then we are looking for you!
Team Leader Sales Support for our headoffice in Lelystad
(40 hours a week)
JVM B.V. is a flexible and customer-oriented company involved in the development, production and marketing of fully automated medication packaging systems. Customers are pharmacies, wholesalers and hospitals in all of Europe. JVM is the European market leader with a prominent position in the area of quality management and innovation. Approximately 60 employees work at the head office in Lelystad and in other European countries we have about 15 employees.
The team consists of a group of motivated and enthusiastic employees. The corporate culture at JVM is open, informal and no-nonsense. JVM represents a growing international organization where motivated employees challenge themselves every day to improve.
Our Sales department is responsible for executing JVM Sales and Marketing strategy. This should lead to growth of sales and business results and an excellent service level for new and existing customers.
The Team Leader Sales support is responsible for leading the Sales Support team. This team supports the total process from pre-sales to order, installation planning and after sales. He/she is the central point of contact for all internal and external sales activities and supports the Marketing department.
Your tasks and responsibilities are
- Organizing workload on daily basis and monitoring progress, quality and results
- Instruct, coach and guide (new) Sales Support employees
- Support and advise Account managers in a broad sense and facilitate Sales Support to do so (training, guidance etc)
- Take over from Sales support Officer in case of escalation
- Improving performance, quality and processes
- Manage Sales funnel and prepare and report sales forecast
- Support Marketing department in lead generation
- Manage and report after sales activities:
- Report and manage KPI’s
- Act as product knowledgebase for Sales Support
- Back up for Sales support colleagues
The competencies that we consider important are
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality
- Communication skills
- Sales driven
- Organise own activities
We ask for a candidate with
- MBO+ / HBO Level
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 2 foreign languages, preferred 3 (French, German, English)
- CRM knowledge
- Commercial affinity
We offer you
A challenging position in a hectic environment with a friendly and informal team. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our young market-driven company. We also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within our rapidly growing organization.
If you feel you are the right addition to our team and you fit this profile, please respond quickly and send a CV with a personal letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position please contact Ellen Daenen (HR Officer) on telephone number +31 (0) 320 269 320.
Our selection requirements extend beyond knowledge and expertise alone. Our selection process is also based to a large extent on feel for service, enthusiasm, mentality and reliability.