Vacancy: International Field Engineer Germany
JVM Europe GmbH is looking for an International Field Engineer Germany!
Our company, JVM Europe, believes that every patient has the right to receive the correct medication, whether it is one pill a day or 10 pills a day. Patients should not have to worry if their pharmacy, hospital or caregiver is giving them the correct dosage at the correct time. Our products ensure that this worry is taken away and our solutions offer unparalleled accuracy and security.
Today, JVM Europe is the European leader in pharmacy automation solutions, with more than 1000 systems installed throughout Europe and more than 15,000 worldwide.
Our vision is: “To live in a world where any medication can be given safely and efficiently to all patients, with no fear of mistaken dosages.”
Therefor we thrive to provide automated pharmaceutical solutions of the highest quality enabling our customers to deliver the right medicine in the right dosage at the right time and to the right patient.
JVM Europe BV is the European Headquarter located in Lelystad in the Netherlands. Next to our office in the Netherlands we also have an entity in France and Germany (DACH).
For our German market we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic:
International Field Engineer Germany
Region: Hanover, Braunschweig – Göttingen
We are looking for an International Field Engineer who finds it challenging to provide the best and most adequate service for our customers. The International Field Engineer visits (potential) customers in his territory (Hannover, Braunschweig and Göttingen) and he reports to the Teamleader Field Services.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Canister Warehouse management
• Production Warehouse management
• Deliver finished goods to Warehouse
• Maintain production facility and means
• Produce canisters
• Prepare machines for installation
• Execute additional logistic tasks
• Handling RMA’s
• Machine preparation
• Service and Maintenance systems
• Solving simple errors/disturbances in hard- and software
• Report progress and results
• Visit existing and potential customers and advise the customer about the possibilities and the use of JVM Europe products
The requirements are:
• International Field Engineer – Secondary Vocational Education (VMBO /MBO) and a minimum of 2 years’ working experience
• Sufficient background in Software and Hardware
• Certificate of conduct
• Good knowledge of German and English (both spoken and written)
• Available to work in consignment
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in working for JVM Europe? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org