The Customer Support officer is a first point of contact. The primary role of a Customer Support officer is to respond to a variety of customer incidents, requests and inquiries via the telephone and or email. The range of inquiries and requests Customer Support officer may respond to include:
- Receive and register all calls and or emails.
- Find solutions for the received incidents.
- Communicate solutions to the customer.
- Register all solutions in a traceable manner.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, register and manage all incoming service/support calls from customers and International Field Engineers
- Report on FAQ customers & International Field Engineers
- Analyse and categorise calls in appropriate categories
- Follow decision tree procedures and suggest improvement and solutions
- Monitor and analyse customer behaviour based on call information
- Perform software updates
- Available to work in consignment
- Perform all activities within the Services department
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Communication skills
- Incident Analysis
- Result orientated
- Set priorities
INDICATION OF REQUIRED WORKING, THINKING AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL
- Secondary vocational (MBO/MBO+)and additional training
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar international position
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of at least 1 foreign language (German or French) (written and spoken)
Interested? Please call (0320-269 320) with our HR department or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org