Are you flexible, enthusiastic and organized? Then we are looking for you!
Technical Consultant (Software Developer)
40 hours a week
JVM Europe is a flexible and customer-oriented company involved in the development, production and marketing of fully automated medication packaging systems. Costumers are pharmacies, wholesalers and hospitals in all of Europe. JVM Europe is the European market leader with a prominent position in the area of quality management and innovation. Approximately 50 employees work at the head quarter in Lelystad and in other European countries we have about 20 employees.
The team consists of a group of motivated and enthusiastic employees. The corporate culture at JVM Europe is open, informal and no-nonsense. JVM Europe represents a growing international organization where motivated employees challenge themselves every day to improve.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Consultant. You will work in a team with 2 direct colleagues and the Team leader. The function and goal of the Technical Consultant is to provide the best and most adequate service to our customers and organisation. You will define (structural) solutions for hard- and software errors and run test programs on new prototypes within your product expertise.
The Technical Consultant specialist will be stationed at the Back-office and is responsible for change management and product ownership.
Your tasks and responsibilities are
- Case management
- Consultant in one or more product groups of JVM Europe BV
- Customer service for complex software problems/solutions (3rd line )
- Testing new software applications, audits on existing software and documentation thereof with support of JVM Europe Korea.
- Analyzing problems/errors in existing hardware, related products and accessories
- Programming software solutions for incident, change and new requirements.
- Incident analysis, Problem Management and Change Management based on related products and accessories
- Testing prototypes, audits on existing hardware and Service documentation
- Create training material for internal employees and customers
- Perform training to internal employees and customers
- Defining solutions for incidents, problems and changes
The competencies that we consider important are
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Communication skills
- Problem Analysis
- Solution orientated
- Set priorities
We ask for a candidate with
- Knowledge of SVN, C++, Sql database, Compiler Embarcardero, frx reporting, webservice (Get & Soap)
- Minimum a relevant Secondary vocational degree (MBO/MBO+)
- Minimum an internship experience in a similar international position
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English (written and spoken).
We offer you
A challenging position in a hectic environment with a friendly and informal team. You’ll have the opportunity to help build our young market-driven company. We also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within our rapidly growing organization.
If you feel you are the right addition to our team and you fit this profile, please respond quickly and send a CV with a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection requirements extend beyond knowledge and expertise alone. Our selection process is also based to a large extent on feel for service, enthusiasm, mentality and reliability.